Why my SalesQL account has been restricted?
SalesQL has a compliance team and automated systems monitoring our user's activity daily and preventing the abuse of free accounts and fraud.
If your account has been temporarily restricted, there is a high probability that it's related to:
- Registering multiple accounts and abusing the free plan which is not allowed in our terms of service.
- Made a payment that has been flagged as fraud by our payment provider
After detecting this kind of issue, all the accounts involved can be restricted and if it's a severe or persistent case your company domain could be forbidden permanently.
How to prevent my team accounts from being restricted
If you work on a team, make sure that everyone in the team is signing up for their own account and it's using their own Linkedin profile to use SalesQL. Do not signup for accounts on behalf of other team members.
How to unblock my account
To unblock your account please send an email to [email protected] attaching any proof of identity from your account email. Your legal name must match your SalesQL account first and last name, the following documents are accepted for this purpose:
- Unexpired Passport or Passport Card
- Driving license (photocard only)
- National identity card
- Birth Certificate or Birth Certification Card
We will review your case normally in less than two working days.