Why my SalesQL account has been restricted?
SalesQL has a compliance team and automated systems monitoring our user's daily activity and preventing the abuse of free accounts and fraud.
If your account has been temporarily restricted, there is a high probability that it's related to:
- Registering multiple accounts and abusing the free plan which is not allowed in our terms of service.
- Made a payment that has been flagged as fraud by our payment provider.
- Any other kind of forbidden activity in violation of our terms of service.
After detecting this kind of issue, all the accounts involved can be restricted and if it's a severe or persistent case your company domain could be forbidden permanently.
How to prevent my account from being restricted
- Do not signup for accounts on behalf of other team members: If you work on a team, make sure that everyone in the team is signing up for their own account and it's using their own Linkedin profile to use SalesQL.
- Use your legal first and last name when signing up for a new account.
- Do not use generic email boxes as "info", "hr", "contact", etc.
- Do not use temporary email services, at SalesQL we are committed to not send any kind of spam or promotional communications unless very occasional situations (once a year) and always considering if you have accepted it when signing up according to the GDPR regulations. So there is no need to use a temporary email when signing up.
How to unblock my account
To unblock your account please send an email to [email protected] attaching any proof of identity from your account email. Your legal name must match your SalesQL account first and last name, the following documents are accepted for this purpose:
- Unexpired Passport or Passport Card
- Driving license (photocard only)
- National identity card
- Birth Certificate or Birth Certification Card
We will review your case normally in less than two working days.